11th annual Carol Smith Memorial

General Micro Sprint Racing Discussion

11th annual Carol Smith Memorial

Postby pidgeman » Wed Aug 09, 2017 2:48 pm

We are just 10 days away from the 11th annual Carol Smith Memorial to be held at US 24 Speedway on August 19th. It will be paying $500 to win in both the wing and nonwing classes. Senior, Restrictor, A class, and Jr Sprint divisions will also be racing that night. In addition there will be $10 lap sponsorships which are nearly full for all classes. So if you lead all 30 laps of wing or nonwing, your taking home $800. Lap sponsors include all 6 classes running that night.

We have an enormous list of sponsors this year as we do every year that help make this event so great. OSR Bikes, FTX Chassis, Concept Chassis, Infinity Shocks, Doc Harmon Optometry, Cynthia Harmon Attorney at Law, Paul Moyer Motorsports, J&J Auto Sales, Pro Home Inspection, Rich Forman Photos, Peggy Griffin Photos, Polsinelli's Bar and Grill, Amelio's on the River, Ritchey Farms, Fisher Funeral Home, Windham Weaponry, Xtreme Contractors, Star Graphix, and the Dirty Beer Garden. We also owe a thanks to guys like, Steve Hanna, Jordan Sterling, Stone Sharpe Racing, Nikki Lauderbaugh, Duece and Cooper Baldwin, and all of the family members that pitch in to make this event year in and year out be successful. If I left someone out I apologize. Most of all I have to thank Jim and Deb Wood and the crew at US 24 Speedway for what they have allowed us to do in memory of my grandmother the past 11 years. It's an honor and a privilege to hold this race in honor of a woman who loved her family, friends, and racing.
Pidge

What am I going to do now, I'm done with college, Oh well I guess I'll just keep looking at Maximumdirt.com
Wamo award winner 3 years running. This years Chuck Norris Award Winner.
Man this site is addicting.
2009 Maximum Dirt Fantasy Nascar Champ
pidgeman
Points Champion
Points Champion

Reputation point: 0

Return to General Discussion